Get the Representation You Need
Get the Results You Deserve
Carlos A. García
At The Law Office of Carlos A. García, PLLC, we pride ourselves on our competent, steadfast representation of our clients. As people of this great nation, all individuals are endowed with certain rights that are protected by the Constitution. Our founding attorney, Carlos A. García, works tirelessly to protect those rights. He is proud to serve as a counselor, guide, and unwavering legal advocate for his clients, offering a voice to the voiceless.
Contact us today for your free consultation.
Mr. García grew up in the Rio Grande Valley and attended the University of Texas Pan American where he earned a Bachelors in English and a Masters in Educational Administration. After eight years in the field of education, he attended St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio where he earned a Doctorate of Jurisprudence.
Mr. García clerked with the Federal Public Defender in Brownsville, Texas. Later, he worked as a law clerk for the distinguished firm of Goldstein, Goldstein and Hilley in San Antonio.
Now, at The Law Office of Carlos A. García, PLLC, he handles a variety of cases ranging from criminal defense to personal injury to general litigation. He firmly believes that every client deserves the right to a fair trial, and he is committed to securing results for his clients. Mr. García’s track record of quality results speaks for itself. He is proud to serve as a route to equality for his clients.
Mr. García is Board-Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, making him an expert in criminal defense. Additionally, he was included in the 2016 “10 Best in Client Satisfaction” list by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys™.
- University of Texas Pan American: B.A.; M.A.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law: J.D.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, member
- Guest Lecturer at St. Mary’s University School of Law
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
Certifications, Awards & Accolades
- Board-Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys™, 10 Best in Client Satisfaction, 2016
The Law Office of Carlos A. García, PLLC can assist you with your criminal defense, personal injury, or general litigation matter. Contact us at (956) 584-1448 to speak with an attorney in McAllen today.
Licensed/Board Certified in:
Litigated Cases In:
- Federal District Court Florida
- Federal District Court New York
- Federal District Court Georgia
- Federal District Court Alabama
- Federal District Court Tennesse
- Federal District Court Iowa
- Federal District Court Ohio
- Federal District Court New Mexico
- Federal District Court Illinois
- State District Court Missouri
- State District Court Oklahoma
- State District Court Arkansas
- State District Court Florida
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
Focused on Results
To us, there is nothing more rewarding than hearing a “not guilty” verdict, securing a fair settlement for an injured client, or winning a civil litigation case. We understand that no matter the legal issue you are dealing with, this is more than just a case—it’s your life. Because of this, we focus our efforts on results. Mr. García and the entire legal team make it their mission to provide the highest level of quality service for each and every client. We believe our proven track record of success speaks for itself.
What Makes Us Different?
In a Word - Results
Proven Track Record
The Law Office of Carlos A. García, PLLC has an extensive portfolio of successful case results.
Your rights need round-the-clock protection and we are committed to providing exactly that.
We are committed to defending the voiceless, including those who cannot afford a consultation fee.
The Law Office of Carlos A. García, PLLC is board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.